- Designed and manufactured using state of the art CNC and CAD_CAM technology.
- Properly placed traction grooves give a good firm grip when using pen in a CQB mode.
- “Overbuilt” toughness designed to take severe punishment
- Coarse threads used throughout for extra thread height which translates into a very strong thread able to take the punishment of hard strikes.
- Modular design so the user may add a multitude of end attachments to configure the pen however the person or mission dictates.
- **It will tarnish and patina**
- The nib is manufactured from 17-4PH stainless tool steel for added toughness, the clip is titanium
- Uses BOLD Point Fisher Space Pen full size refills (pn# SPR4B)
½” Diameter – Overall Length 5 7/16” – weight 3.7oz