The Extreme Duty Spiral Modular Pen is no ordinary pen to begin with and then we go and add a spiral design!! This pen was born from the need to have not only a quality writing instrument but also a tough, durable self-defense tool that you will have with you at all times. Check out these features that make this tool a must have for anyone who is concerned about discreet personal safety. All of our pens use the Fisher Space Ink cartridges (BOLD Point full size refills pn# SPR4B) due to their unique design of being able to write underwater, over grease, upside down, in extreme temperatures, zero gravity and last longer than the average pen and can still be purchased at your local office supply store when you need a refill. This is important to us because it covers all the bases for our demographics of customers in the Military, Medical, Firefighter, Law Enforcement and the everyday work force fields.
- Designed and manufactured using state of the art CNC and CAD_CAM technology.
- Properly placed traction grooves give a good firm grip when using pen in a CQB mode.
- “Overbuilt” toughness designed to take severe punishment
- Coarse threads used throughout for extra thread height which translates into a very strong thread able to take the punishment of hard strikes.
- Modular design so the user may add a multitude of end attachments to configure the pen however the person or mission dictates.
- **It will tarnish and patina**
- The nib is manufactured from 17-4PH stainless tool steel for added toughness, the clip is titanium
- Uses BOLD Point Fisher Space Pen full size refills (pn# SPR4B)
½” Diameter – Overall Length 5 7/16” – weight 3.7oz