When Rick started thinking about a small tactical pen he wanted to have a pen that is as small as the refill would allow but still have something that you could use to get out of a bad situation if you had too. So as you all can see he kept to the basic idea of all of our pens and kubatons with the deep grooves at each end of the body. So even though this pen is shorter and smaller in diameter you can still get a very good grip on it when striking! This Pen features the New milled Flame pattern around the middle of the body of the pen.The pen is hard coated with an anopeen finish 1st then milled to give the contrast of the colors.
This model like, all our others, is also a MODULAR pen. The small bullet on the back of the pen is a separate threaded piece, meaning that we will be adding all of the other attachments such as the warhead, flat end, etc. .
- Designed and manufactured using state of the art CNC and CAD_CAM technology.
- Properly placed traction grooves give a good firm grip when using pen in a CQB mode.
- “Overbuilt” toughness designed to withstand all sorts of punishment
- Course threads used throughout for extra thread height which translates into a very strong tough thread able to take the punishment of hard strikes.
- Modular design so the user may add a multitude of end attachments to configure the pen however the person or mission dictates.
- Made from Aluminum.
- Uses Fisher Space Pen full size refills (pn# SPR4B)
- Hard coated with an anopeen Finish
- Milled with the Flame pattern after being hard coated with an anopeen finish.
3/8” Diameter – Overall Length 4 ¼”